Terms & Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions of business can be downloaded as a PDF document. This will open automatically on most computers, but you may need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you need this document in another format, please contact us.
If we place you on our approved list of freelance translators and work is submitted to you, please note our Terms of Business are as follows:
- Translators are responsible for providing all necessary resources to perform any work.
- Translators must always keep a copy of the work.
- Do not fax the translation unless requested.
- When the translation is requested on disk, the hard copy must also be sent.
- No variation in rates can be accepted unless otherwise agreed.
- Penalties can arise if the deadline is not respected.
- Translators must send an invoice immediately with each job.
- Translators must send a monthly statement in order to be paid (payment terms - end of the following month). Payment via Paypal/Moneybookers or cheque. No bank transfers.
- All work must be treated in STRICTEST CONFIDENCE. You will be expected to sign a confidentiality agreement before being placed on our approved list.
Our motto is: Accuracy, Reliability, Efficiency and High Quality Service.